Dress for Organic Success
A dress that's comfy, has an easy elegance, and is organic. Plus you'll feel extra fashionable knowing that because you bought this dress you caused one tonne (2,205 pounds) of carbon dioxide from being emitted into our atmosphere. What if all dresses did this?
About the design—one side has a scale representation of the first four planets of our solar system with the sun "stripe" at the top. The back says, " One tonne of CO2 emissions avoided because of this dress. It also features Integrity Hero branding.
Specifics about this dress:
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on sleeve and bottom hem
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
WHY THIS IS THE DRESS FOR REAL EARTHLY SUCCESS
• One tonne of carbon prevented from being emitted into the air through the support of bio-digesters and methane stoves for the poor.
• This saves time because hours are spent a week to source cooking fuel from the local forests.
• This saves forests from being harvested for cooking fuel.
• This helps women because they are often the ones to prepare fuel. By having gas cookstoves fueled through the town livestock, they have more time to earn money and have more clout in their communities.
• The projects are certified by one of the major international carbon credit standards, such as The Gold Standard, Verra, or the Climate Action Reserve.
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh. I am looking into U.S. manufacturers and I donate to Amnesty International.