Copyright 2016–2022 Beth Craig
Founder of Own it Economics and Integrity Hero
1% is nice, but how about 10%? That's the minimum percentage of my gross income I donate. I've offset my lifetime of carbon and am now giving to reverse the effects of my ancestors. My goal is to someday be able to live off of 1% of my income and give the other 99% away to planet and people.